The Fort Canning Country Club is a restoration of a former British Military structure built in 1926. In 1976, the building was left unoccupied until 1995. The building was rebranded as the Fort Canning Country Club (FCCC).
The building was showing signs of deterioration. The brief from FCCC Investment Ltd was to restore the structural integrity whilst conserving the historical architectural features.
JTK Consult (JTK) undertook the structural survey, supplied remedial recommendations, repair specifications, implemented and supervised the repair works.
Heritage Structures and Sustainability:
defects and failure investigation, remedial design and implementations